Wednesday, October 03, 2007

magic erasers


some time ago, i posted about how awesome the magic erasers are. i still think so even though i have gotten tons "warning" emails about how dangerous they are.

so, some woman let her CHILD use a magic eraser and this child rubbed it on his face. Seriously, what mother would let her child play with CLEANING PRODUCTS??? I don't think we need a million emails telling us "not to let our kids play with Magic Erasers." Most of the moms I know are smart enough to know that the "magic" ingredient in a cleaning product is going to be some kind of chemical.

I was taught at a very young age not to play with chemicals and as a mother I know to keep my cleaning products in a locked/secure place. I am teaching my kids to clean up, but they only get harmless soap and water.

Now this mom will probably sue and the prices will go up. Yeahhh, it's the American way. Hey, I think I might go digging around and find a product that does not have every conceivable warning on the side and then I'll misuse it and sue and make my fortune. Who cares if i'm mildly disfigured as long as I've got cash.

2 comments:

3carnations said...

Oh my gosh. Who would let their child use that? Just because it has a fun sounding name does not make it a toy. All our cleaning supplies are locked up. Childproof latches, folks.

People are not very bright sometimes.

stinkypaw said...

I'm not a mother and I know that! LOL when I read "Yeahhh, it's the American way", so true! ;-)