Wednesday, June 25, 2008

tagged by galoot

My ex...is eddie vedder. (of course that relationship was all a figment of my imagination)

Maybe I should... eat more vegetables.

I love... a freshly painted room.

People would say... "who's shannon?"

I don't understand... math.

When I wake up in the morning... i'm happy.

I lost... $200 in Las Vegas a few years ago.

Life is full of... choices.

My past is something... I prefer to block out.

I get annoyed when... my son makes raspberry sounds for 7 hours on a road trip.

Parties are... fun when I throw them. Toga party. July 11th. My house.

I wish... that all my favorite people would come to my toga party.

Dogs... are unpredictable and bite people.

Cats... poop a lot more than you would think.

Tomorrow...I am going to Ikea.

I have a low tolerance for... Katie Holmes' movies, green peppers, filthy rich celebs who want me to donate my money for their causes, bugs.

If I had a million dollars... remodel my house.

I'm totally terrified of... something bad happening to my children.

tag. YOU are it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so wish I could invite myself to come with you to IKEA tomorrow. My home email is down, so I am shooting you a note from work. We close on our new house this friday.
I miss you too, call me or I will call you.
Sarah

Not so evil Shenanigans said...

Toga! Toga! Toga!

Sounds like a ball. Will "the band" be playing? If so, make sure it's posted on youtube:)

princess slea said...

ha ha shannon, funny you should mention that. McSlea is getting together tonight to practice and fine tune some of our faves.

we are thinking of tackling Jane's Addiction (Jane Says) and we've already got a good running start on Tiny Dancer.

stinkypaw said...

Good list, I did it too, check it out!

PreppyGirl said...

I did it too. Finally!