I opened a store for two months. It was fun, I hope to do it again next year.
2. Did you keep your New Year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don't really make resolutions.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
not anyone super close. Nate and Laura. Stazca and Luke. Danielle and Paul.
4. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
5. What dates from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
well no dates are coming to mind so i guess none are "etched"
6. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I earned the free trip to Aruba. I opened a successful store.
7. What was your biggest failure?
taking the month of december off from my workouts. (starting back up jan 5 though)
8. What was the best thing you bought?
we bought and had installed new basement windows, that was the most expensive thing we bought. the BEST thing was the new MacBook Gab bought for me.
9. Who's behavior made you appalled and depressed?
the people who voted to give the banks a bailout and even more so, the CEOs who profited to heavily from it.
10. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Mazzy girl who made ornaments for the store and donated her profits to the Humane Society instead of buying herself a new Webkinz pet.
11. Where did most of your money go?
yeesh, gas for the Durango. Mortgage and utilities
12. What did you get really, really, excited about?
my trip to Aruba. finishing my World Tour of Beers
13. Compared to this time last year, are you: a) happier or sadder? b) thinner or fatter? c) richer or poorer?
happier, same, richer (but not by much)